Terms & Conditions - USGFX Devices Promotion
- USGFX will offer a brand new ‘device’ to clients who open and fund a trading account with USGFX subject to the terms and conditions contained within this document.
- By opening a trading account during the term of this promotion, the client acknowledges that they have read and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions as well as by the USGFX Trading Terms and Conditions.
- ‘Device’ is defined in the May 2019 USGFX Promotion terms and conditions as any one of the following:
- Apple Macbook Pro 13” (2.3GHz dual-core seventh-generation Intel Core i5 processor with 128GB SSD storage)
- Windows Surface Book 2 13.5” (Intel Core i5 7th Gen processor, 8GB ram and 128GB Storage)
- Apple iPhone XR (256GB)
- Apple iPhone XS (256GB)
- Apple iPhone XS Max (256GB)
- Samsung Galaxy S10e (128GB)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (128GB)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 + (128GB)
- To obtain the device the minimum deposit required is shown in Table 1.
- This promotion is offered in good faith and to protect USGFX against any possible exploitation of the promotion, once the client obtains their device they may only withdraw their deposit once they have traded the minimum required lot volume, as indicated in Table 1, from the date of deposit.
- If a client withdraws their deposit before the minimum trade volume is reached, USGFX is entitled to deduct the cost of the device as indicated in Table 1, to cover the cost of acquiring the device for the client.
- Only one device is provided per deposit per account.
- Due to external factors outside the control of USGFX, such as stock availability, demand, and delivery time of the product, USGFX cannot guarantee:
- the availability of the requested colour of the device.
- the period of time it takes for the device to be delivered.
- Orders that are not counted towards the minimum required trade volume include:
- hedging orders (1 buy and 1 sell). These will be considered as 1 order, not 2 orders.
- orders which are closed within 180 seconds from their opening.
- Table 1: requirements for eligibility of promotions.
|Product ||Cost of Device ||Min. Deposit||Min. Trade Volume |
|Apple Macbook Pro 13”||A$1,899.00||A$20,000||400 lots|
|Windows Surface Book 2 13.5”||A$1,599.00||A$17,000||350 lots|
|iPhone XR (256GB)||A$1,479.00||A$15,000||300 lots|
|iPhone XS (256GB)||A$1,879.00||A$20,000||400 lots|
|iPhone XS Max (256GB)||A$2,049.00||A$35,000||700 lots|
|Samsung S10e (128GB)||A$999.00||A$10,000||200 lots|
|Samsung S10 (128GB)||A$1,349.00||A$15,000||300 lots|
|Samsung S10 + (128GB)||A$1,499.00||A$20,000||400 lots|
- This promotion is available to retail clients only.
- This promotion is available in Australia only.
- IB clients are not eligible for this promotion.
- Intra account transfers do not qualify for this promotion.
- ECN accounts do not qualify for this promotion.
- This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Promotion starts at 1st May 2019 and ends at 31st May 2019.
- USGFX reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.