Choose your deposit method
For your ease and convenience we offer multiple deposit methods for you to fund your account.
Choose from bank wire transfer, credit card or an array of other options:
|Funding Options||Deposit Fees||Estimated Time|
|Bank Wire Transfer|
|No deposit fee will be charged.||1-3 working days|
|Instantly to 2 hrs|
|1 working days|
|1-4 working days|
- USGFX does not accept cash deposits, including money orders, travellers' cheques or other cash equivalents.
- When you deposit funds, the Title/Name and Entity of the account from which you withdraw your funds must match the Title/Name and Entity on your USGFX trading account. To comply with international anti-money-laundering policy, under no circumstances will USGFX receive payment via third parties.
- Under the company's fraud-protection policy regarding credit card transactions, clients who have deposited funds into their trading account via a credit card may make withdrawals up to their deposit amount back to the same credit card in the first 180 days of the initial deposit. Withdrawal of funds exceeding the initial deposit amount within the first 180 days may be made via alternative withdrawal options.
According to Australian and international laws and conventions, USGFX will do its utmost to comply with all anti-money-laundering and anti-terrorism laws and regulations.
USGFX will randomly examine account records to check for instances of suspected money laundering, including monitoring the following:
- The funding status of the account.
- Information on payers and payees of wire transfers.
- Other practices, excluding normal business activities.